Wednesday, February 6, 2008


A quick note from your host. Hello. I would like to talk to you about the dangers of photography. This is a bad disease. Once you are infected, there is no cure. The folks at Adobe claim that they are working on a cure, but every time they release Photoshop Elements, the disease increases in severity. Please help those of us that have this disease before it is too late. Symptoms include a camera around your neck, Always talking about that great shot, and of course Photoshop Elements goof off. This last one is recognizable by photos that have been slightly touched up or revamped. Once this last symptom is evident, it is too late. Please help today, call BR549 to help.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Toooo Funny! I hope you find all the clues to your current mystery that you are working on right now. . . ha ha ha. Also hope you find a cure for your photo disease...well, no I hope you don't, I love seeing through your windshield!

Cris said...

You crack me up! Speaking of the PSE disease...Alan, here at the office, has a wall full of photos from trips. One is a photo of a group of us at Chichen Itza pyramids in Mexico. There was one person that was with us that nobody liked so before we printed that photo I used PSE and removed him! Everyone loved it!They all wanted a copy so they could switch out what was in their own travel pics!
Luv U

Ravyn said...

Dad, you're strange. You have too much time on your hands. :) I love you!

Sue said...

well Sherlock, I'm glad you don't wear that at home:)

Joanne said...

Steve, You DO have the disease. OMG!!! I hope it isnt fatal because we all LOVE your super fantastic photographs. YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Hugs & kisses,
Joanne

Joanne said...

When did you start smoking a pipe Sherlock?